Her Style :Shala Monroque

    credit: tanyadol tumblr






                                      credit: all the pretty birds


                             credit: marqmywords tumblr

                                       credit: e-look tumblr


credit: ?


I didn't know about Shala until I started blogging, she is the former editor- in- chief of pop magazine, one of the most blogged about fashionistas' and has appeared in most street-style sites. I like her style not because of the name brands wardrobe she's got, which is amazing, but how she pairs her clothing. Not knowing her personally I will go by how she looks in her street-style pictures, they says "a picture is worth a thousand words". I can tell she's always comfortable and confident with her wardrobe. Which is key in looking your best or presenting yourself in the best way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment