CHUNKY SHOES




A throwback from SS13, but can't get enough of chunky shoes. When I purchased these &otherstories shoes my love affair for chunky shoes begun, they may look quite intimidating but nonetheless you will love and get use to them. You can pair them with bigger, bulky loosely fitted clothing to tone them down uniformly but i think they look equally great with fitted clothing. it depends the look your are going for. I have been spying on differently replicas to Stella McCartney's below, I cannot wait to get my hands one.  





10 comments:

  1. lovely shoots dear.
    would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! you are working it gal in those shoes! I'm following on Google and Bloglovin'! Have a good Wednesday!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they definitely look a little bit different but I actually like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this trend!♥ chunky boots are so cool! especially paired with high waisted pants and crop tops!:) great post!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!

    :)

    www.maolandi.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not too sure about the new trend, I don't now if I'm gonna like it or not, lol. Time will tell, though. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think these are so cool

    xo, Liz
    http://oyouclassy.com
    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shoes! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love chunky shoes - Can't get enough! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, they're sweet. I'm loving platform shoes right now.
    Although... not those cut-out brogue-style platforms... not a fan.

    ReplyDelete