SHOES: STANDFOR











Standfor is striking up conversations with their unique footwear! They describe their shoes "as not just a footwear, they represent action, people who walk for a reason". Their unique designs are made with micro fibre as their main component and it's leather free. The unusual gap between the feet and the outsole of the shoes, is a patented feature they have called channel which enhances the shoe ventilation and allows you to walk more lightly with greater comfort.

Aside from their unique designs, their shoes have another aspect to them - each of their collection brings you a new statement, one that in my opinion is  subtle, suggestive with their smoke less collection "They communicate ideals you support" based on the believe that issues must be spread, in order to be felt and then solved. My view on brands making meaningful statements with their products is that the products themselves should be enough to attract people - Standfor has mastered this with their unique designs of shoes. Looking at the shoes above you would not notice right away that the first  cool grey shoes with a classic feel is imparting a message about smoke or the beautiful sea blue coloured shoes are about the lungs and breathing. The scientist part of me loves the meaning behind each of their design. As fashion pieces/statements alone, I love these shoes, the quirky loving in me gets really excited at the site of them. 

I have collaborated with Standfor to present to you their exclusive pre-sale campaign!
Available online at novelty eye x standfor  




11 comments:

  1. Really nice!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! So cute! :)

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess that are not of my favorite boots.
    Kisses.
    http://coisinhasdamiia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really, I bet you are into your heels :), I will say that these shoes are the kind that grow on you. I appreciate your comment xoxo

      Delete