Africa Fashion Week 2011

Ghana : Duaba Serwa





Kiki Clothing



South Africa/NY : Alexander Koutny



Marianna Fassler


Kluk CGDT


Nigeria/UK : Eki Orleans



Somalia/USA: Mataano


Shop liquorice Doing an awesome job highlighting Africa's blooming fashion scene. They have compiled photos and reviewed almost all the collections that were shown at Africa Fashion Week. I didn't have to look further to catch up on what I had missed. I have just showed here some of my favourites, but you can click on the link to find out more.

credits : SLiq 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post, love your blog! What do you think about follow eachother? :)

    Come and take a look on my blog!

    Kisses from Italy! x

    M IS FOR MODE - Fashion Blog

    Facebook Page - Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Antonio and I shall check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete