Denim shirt, Trapster beanie hat, NY hat and other snapbacks: My new favourite things

If you've seen a picture of me on this blog, you will know I can't fit a beanie hat nor can I fit a snapback on my hair but it hasn't stop me from loving these items. Beanies are quite popular and people have been wearing them since ever, as well Rhianna and Rita Ora frequently wearing them (Trapstar) has made them even more popular. And finally I love this denim shirt, I love their versatility, you can wear them very casual in the day time, or pick it up a notch for a dinner date by pairing with a lovely three quarter skirt/skinny jeans, with a lovely pair of heels and a statement chunky necklace over the button up shirt.

1. Fade denim shirt H&M. Get it here

2. Trapstar beanie bobble hat. Similar here



3. Blogger Suzie of Style Bubble


4. Stockholm Streetstyle




No comments:

Post a Comment